Lily Asiatic ‘Perfect Joy’
- Perfect Joy bears large pink flowers with a gleaming white centre.
- Perfect for any sunny flower garden.
- Grows up to 40 cm high. (Lower than the day lillies)
- Plant in sun or semi-shade. Prefers bright light but away from direct sunlight.
- Keep soil moist but do not overwater.
- Deadhead regularly.
- Allow foliage to die naturally after the lily has finished flowering.
- Should flower the next year.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer when the plant breaks dormancy, and then again when flowers begin to open.
I planted a potted plant of ‘Perfect Joy’ Asiatic Lily (purchased at a garden centre and already in flower) on 11 July 2018 into the front flower bed along the railway path (to side of rose and blackberry arbour.